AVS Discussions
General => A/V Industry News => Topic started by: HomeTheaterGuy on December 29, 2016, 12:49:10 PM
-
Have you seen any of these?
'Ben-Hur', 'The BFG', 'Gods of Egypt', 'The Hunstman: Winter's War' , 'Allied', 'The Finest Hours', 'Deepwater Horizon', 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2', 'Ghostbusters', 'Alice Through the Looking Glass', 'The Divergent Series: Allegiant', 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk', 'Assassin's Creed', 'Rules Don't Apply'.
http://bit.ly/2iccMfM (http://bit.ly/2iccMfM)
-
Deepwater Horizon got good reviews - https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/deepwater_horizon
I've already ordered it on 4K Blu Ray, as I certainly liked Peter Berg's last film. And I'm going to give Allied a shot - it's still a Fresh Tomato.
No interest in the others on the list though.
-
Have you seen any of these?
'Ben-Hur', 'The BFG', 'Gods of Egypt', 'The Hunstman: Winter's War' , 'Allied', 'The Finest Hours', 'Deepwater Horizon', 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2', 'Ghostbusters', 'Alice Through the Looking Glass', 'The Divergent Series: Allegiant', 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk', 'Assassin's Creed', 'Rules Don't Apply'.
http://bit.ly/2iccMfM (http://bit.ly/2iccMfM)
I have seen all but the crossed out ones...but have every intention of seeing themon BR or 4k BR
-
'Alice Through the Looking Glass' is an older movie. Had it on Blu ray and sold it.