AVS Discussions
General => A/V Industry News => Topic started by: alangouger on December 23, 2016, 10:12:37 AM
-
Made you look ;D Just wanted to wish everyone Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday!!
How many fell for this :-[
-
Merry Christmas and happy holidays for you to Alan.. And everybody else.. :)
-
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone from California ! :)
Wishing everyone a great 2017 filled with amazing new projectors, and great movies to watch on them !!
-
Fooled me! I was expecting another Oppo 203 to be given away. Just another lump of coal :'(
In no particular order: Merry Christmas, Happy Hanuka, Merry Kwanzaa, and Happy Festivus!
-
you got me!!
Merry Christmas!
-
If anyone gets any good stocking stuffer's ( A/V related ) share it here. Make me jealous!
-
Merry Christmas Alan and everyone else. :)
-
If anyone gets any good stocking stuffer's ( A/V related ) share it here. Make me jealous!
oppo 203 8)
-
Gee, I only got a bunch of lousy UHD Blurays... :'(
And I'm enjoying all -- one by one. ;D 8)
Wai-i-ting... I yam wai-i-ting... :-*
And here I was -- checking in after all the Christmas family time when BAM! Big news from Alan!
Yeah, totally suckered in!!!!!!!!! :-X
-
If anyone gets any good stocking stuffer's ( A/V related ) share it here. Make me jealous!
Technically my new Panasonic UB900 4K Blu Ray player was my Xmas present to myself. Just waiting on Santa to bring Sully and The Magnificent Seven in 4K !
-
That along with your K8500 for sale is "good news".! (And see -- I told you the K8500 would go on sale for less than $100... ;D l think you have beat the rush -- good luck.
-
If anyone gets any good stocking stuffer's ( A/V related ) share it here. Make me jealous!
I got a rock. :(
(http://www.thewrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/maxresdefault.jpg)
....but it was a lava rock in Hawaii, so worth it! ;) .....and yes, you got me Alan! :P