AVS Discussions

Movie and TV Discussion => Blu-rays => Topic started by: TRainH2O on December 28, 2019, 04:49:23 PM

Title: December 31, 2019 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: TRainH2O on December 28, 2019, 04:49:23 PM
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/76964/haikyuseason3premiumboxset.html)
Haikyu!!: 3rd Season (Limited Edition)
(https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/76964/haikyuseason3premiumboxset.html)Heritage
Maleficent: Mistress of Evil (Digital)
(https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/78818/maleficentmistressofevildigital.html)Primal
Shred America
Sin
The Peanut Butter Solution
Trapped
Creep


 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/76964/haikyuseason3premiumboxset.html) (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/78108/heritage.html)
Title: Re: December 31, 2019 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: TRainH2O on December 28, 2019, 04:55:18 PM
Pretty lame week so hopefully it will give your wallet a much-needed rest.

Title: Re: December 31, 2019 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: David Vaughn on December 28, 2019, 06:29:45 PM
Very weak week. Typical for this time of year. The next 60 or so days are extremely bare for new releases. Maybe a few good catalog titles will be sprinkled in on UHD (The Hunt for Red October. Shutter Island, and Zombieland come to mind). 
Title: Re: December 31, 2019 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: AVSCraig on December 28, 2019, 08:39:56 PM
Very weak week. Typical for this time of year. The next 60 or so days are extremely bare for new releases. Maybe a few good catalog titles will be sprinkled in on UHD (The Hunt for Red October. Shutter Island, and Zombieland come to mind).
Zombieland : Double Tap and Joker should arrive soon. 
Title: Re: December 31, 2019 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: David Vaughn on December 29, 2019, 02:00:34 AM
Zombieland : Double Tap and Joker should arrive soon.
I forgot about Joker. I should get it next week from Warner. 
Title: Re: December 31, 2019 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: TRainH2O on December 29, 2019, 11:36:34 AM
Joker is on my must-see list. I'm looking forward to reading your review, David.
Title: Re: December 31, 2019 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: AVSCraig on December 29, 2019, 11:42:50 AM
I forgot about Joker. I should get it next week from Warner.
Also coming in Jan., Shutter Island 4K, Motherless Brooklyn, Parasite. 
Title: Re: December 31, 2019 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: David Vaughn on December 29, 2019, 03:50:38 PM
Also coming in Jan., Shutter Island 4K, Motherless Brooklyn, Parasite.
I mentioned Shutter Island. Another one coming is Gemini Man. 
Title: Re: December 31, 2019 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: AVSCraig on December 29, 2019, 04:16:21 PM
Feb. has two I'll pick up 100% for sure - Ford v Ferrari and Jojo Rabbit !  :D
Title: Re: December 31, 2019 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: David Vaughn on December 30, 2019, 01:42:46 AM
Feb. has two I'll pick up 100% for sure - Ford v Ferrari and Jojo Rabbit !  :D
Me too...JoJo was one of my daughter's favorite films this year. 
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal