AVS Discussions

Movie and TV Discussion => Blu-rays => Topic started by: TRainH2O on December 08, 2019, 11:17:19 AM

Title: December 10, 2019 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: TRainH2O on December 08, 2019, 11:17:19 AM
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/77962/18ifthecompleteseriesessentials.html)
18if: The Complete Series (Essentials)
(https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/77962/18ifthecompleteseriesessentials.html)A Stranger Among Us
Aces: Iron Eagle III
Along Came the Devil II
An Elephant Sitting Still
Badland
Black Mother
Blue Collar
Colwell
Danger USA/American Rampage
Doc Martin: Series 9
Dog Day
Dr. Jekyll and Sister Hyde
Freaks
Fritz Lang's Indian Epic
Gakuen Basara: Samurai High School - Complete Collection
Heavy Object: The Complete Series (Essentials)
Hitchcock: British International Pictures Collection
Hustlers
IceMan (1984)
Inside Moves
It: Chapter Two
Kado: The Right Answer - The Complete Series (Essentials)
Linda Ronstadt: The Sound of My Voice
Lucky Day
Millennium Actress
Monos
Old Joy
Once Upon a Time...in Hollywood
Once Upon a Time...in Hollywood - Digital
Out of the Blue
Piranhas
Playing God (Kino)
Seitokai Yakuindomo: Complete Collection
Seven Mortal Sins: The Complete Series (Essentials)
Snow White with the Red Hair: The Complete Series (Classics)
Stick
Terminal Velocity (Kino)
The Abominable Snowman of the Himalayas
The Anne Bancroft Collection
The Big Fat Lie
The Cotton Club: Encore
The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.: Season One (Essentials)
The Fanatic
The Fly Collection
The Harvesters
The Limits of Control
The Nude Bomb
The Peanut Butter Solution
The Tiger of Eschnapur / The Indian Tomb (Double Feature)
The Tombs
The Wrath
Ultraseven: The Complete Series
Ultraseven: The Complete Series (SteelBook)
Until the End of the World
Viy


Title: Re: December 10, 2019 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: AVSCraig on December 08, 2019, 12:30:40 PM
Once Upon a Time...in Hollywood - on my list when the price comes down. 
Title: Re: December 10, 2019 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: Barry on December 08, 2019, 12:32:46 PM
Thanks again Tracy. I first saw Doc Martin on PBS many years ago and really enjoyed it. I then started collecting the desks and have been anxiously awaiting for the latest season. Thanks to you I see that is coming out on Tuesday, so I ordered. As with many series it reaches its peak in the third fourth or fifth year but this is still pretty good and I’m anxious to watch the new year.
Title: Re: December 10, 2019 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: TRainH2O on December 08, 2019, 01:05:18 PM
Thanks again Tracy. I first saw Doc Martin on PBS many years ago and really enjoyed it. I then started collecting the desks and have been anxiously awaiting for the latest season. Thanks to you I see that is coming out on Tuesday, so I ordered. As with many series it reaches its peak in the third fourth or fifth year but this is still pretty good and I’m anxious to watch the new year.
Once again, you are welcome. As for Doc Martin, I haven't heard of it. I will have to check it out.
Title: Re: December 10, 2019 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: AVSCraig on December 08, 2019, 01:58:19 PM
Once again, you are welcome. As for Doc Martin, I haven't heard of it. I will have to check it out.
My father in law watches it. Not my cup of tea, but to each his own. 
Title: Re: December 10, 2019 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: Barry on December 08, 2019, 02:33:27 PM
I came in during the middle of the first season and really began to enjoy it. It is unrealistic and funny and I did keep my attention. When I got the complete first season I wasn’t thrilled with the first couple of episodes because they use that to establish the characters. But once it got going it was just enjoyable to watch. But maybeYou have to get through the first couple of episodes
Title: Re: December 10, 2019 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: David Vaughn on December 08, 2019, 06:41:56 PM
I came in during the middle of the first season and really began to enjoy it. It is unrealistic and funny and I did keep my attention. When I got the complete first season I wasn’t thrilled with the first couple of episodes because they use that to establish the characters. But once it got going it was just enjoyable to watch. But maybeYou have to get through the first couple of episodes
That's how most shows are. Rarely do they start out and have you hooked. Heck, look at Cheers and Parks & Recreation. Both were almost cancelled and turned out to both be outstanding during their runs. 
Title: Re: December 10, 2019 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: AVSCraig on December 08, 2019, 06:49:30 PM
Homeland hooked me in the first season for sure. Took about 4 episodes. 
Title: Re: December 10, 2019 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: tripplej on December 09, 2019, 06:50:08 AM
Doc Martin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBgzdzrlA-Y
Title: Re: December 10, 2019 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: TRainH2O on December 10, 2019, 06:58:51 PM
Doc Martin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBgzdzrlA-Y
Thanks, Jojoe. I have never heard of this one.
Title: Re: December 10, 2019 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: tripplej on December 10, 2019, 08:57:12 PM
Yeah, I also didn't tell it was brought up.

Reviews are overall positive.

Will check it out. :)
Title: Re: December 10, 2019 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: Barry on December 10, 2019, 11:44:48 PM
I just got an email from Amazon that this disc will be delayed a month or two
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal