AVS Discussions
AV Science => Introduce Yourself => Topic started by: Franin on November 03, 2019, 03:45:20 AM
-
Hi all
My name is Frank ( Franin ) just stumbled upon this thread by looking at the JVC Autocal information. Anyway its good to see another Forum in action.
-
Hi all
My name is Frank ( Franin ) just stumbled upon this thread by looking at the JVC Autocal information. Anyway its good to see another Forum in action.
Welcome Frank! 8)
-
Hi all
My name is Frank ( Franin ) just stumbled upon this thread by looking at the JVC Autocal information. Anyway its good to see another Forum in action.
Welcome Frank. Welcome to the cool kids club :) Be sure to check out the movie section...I've been reviewing discs here for about the last 8 months or so :)
-
And I have been reviewing disc and NEW movies too!
-
Welcome Franin. Hope you participate in the forum and have some fun, doing so. :)
-
Welcome Frank! 8)
Thanks Craig :)
-
Welcome Frank. Welcome to the cool kids club :) Be sure to check out the movie section...I've been reviewing discs here for about the last 8 months or so :)
Dave how are you mate ? I wondered where you guys have been hiding. Will check it out :) cheers mate
-
And I have been reviewing disc and NEW movies too!
Hi Barry will check it out thank you
-
Welcome Franin. Hope you participate in the forum and have some fun, doing so. :)
Hi Mike, will do. Cheers mate :)
-
Hey there, mate. Thanks for the heads up.
So is this an offshoot of AVS?
-
Hey there, mate. Thanks for the heads up.
So is this an offshoot of AVS?
Your welcome mate. I guess so.
-
Hey there, mate. Thanks for the heads up.
So is this an offshoot of AVS?
Wabo and Franin....I guess there's just one thing to say...Oppo, Oppo, Oppo!!!
-
Wabo and Franin....I guess there's just one thing to say...Oppo, Oppo, Oppo!!!
Lol
-
Wabo and Franin....I guess there's just one thing to say...Oppo, Oppo, Oppo!!!
Lol. Yep, there goes the neighborhood.;D
(https://i.imgur.com/l7s5EJN.jpg)
-
Lol. Yep, there goes the neighborhood.;D
(https://i.imgur.com/l7s5EJN.jpg)
That should be your avatar on this site :)