AVS Discussions

AV Science => Support => Topic started by: HomeTheaterGuy on October 30, 2019, 09:08:29 PM

Title: Finally! Forum problem solved.
Post by: HomeTheaterGuy on October 30, 2019, 09:08:29 PM
We had a software issue that need to be corrected. All systems are now back online.

Thanks for understanding!



Your friendly neighborhood admin
Title: Re: Finally! Forum problem solved.
Post by: TRainH2O on October 31, 2019, 03:13:18 PM
Must have been behind the scenes as I haven't noticed anything other than every time I post  the year 2018 and put it in parentheses, like I do when listing Blu-ray titles, I get >>>>8)
Title: Re: Finally! Forum problem solved.
Post by: HomeTheaterGuy on November 01, 2019, 01:26:37 PM
Must have been behind the scenes as I haven't noticed anything other than every time I post  the year 2018 and put it in parentheses, like I do when listing Blu-ray titles, I get >>>>8)
Hmm - you've found one of the "features" (or bugs) of our forum software. When an "8" and a ")" are typed together, the editor thinks you mean "insert the cool emoji".




If you click the box below the post window that says "Don't use smileys". This will solve your problem! see: 8)

Title: Re: Finally! Forum problem solved.
Post by: TRainH2O on November 01, 2019, 09:13:48 PM
If you click the box below the post window that says "Don't use smileys". This will solve your problem! see: 8)
Awesome, thanks.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal