AVS Discussions
General => Misc. Fun Stuff => Topic started by: tripplej on September 16, 2019, 06:17:06 PM
-
So, which is it, A or B ? ?
(https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/004/188/toilet_paper_dilemma.jpg)
-
B...absolutely B. Unless you have a cat, then its A. LOL
-
I also go with B. :)
-
Yes, it's 'B' and I have a cat. ;)
-
Yes, it's 'B' and I have a cat. ;)
Tom...your cat must be well trained :)
-
My partner, Debbie, says it should be “A”.
Apparently some fru-fru Socialite claimed that is the sophisticated way to “present” it.
But then again, Deb also thinks DvD’s at 720p were great so what does she know! 😁
Hugo
Ps. It’s “B” at our house. Socialites notwithstanding. 🤔
-
As an Engineer, I say B. Much more efficient to use. :)
-
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
-
How did I miss this thread?
B all the way. You'd have to be nuts to even try A. ;D