AVS Discussions
AV Science => AVS Special Deals => Topic started by: AVSLaurie on August 09, 2019, 10:49:56 AM
-
As my sons would say, "JK Mom, JK" (for those of you that are as clueless as me, that means "just kidding")
But it did get you to look at this post 8)
Seriously, the major sports season is going to be heating up very soon with football, ice hockey, basketball and baseball playoffs; we are having an incredible summer sale right now which is a great way to start or upgrade your theater experience at rock bottom pricing.
Call or PM Mike, Craig or JD for more information.
-
Can you post a link to you site?
-
Can you post a link to you site?
https://avscience.com/ (https://avscience.com/)
-
Also - https://shop.avscience.com/ (https://shop.avscience.com/)
-
Can you post a link to you site?
People will need to call for the pricing. It will not be on the website. :)
-
I just bought a pair of JVC #D glasses from you!!!!! I hope to get them soon!!!
-
People will need to call for the pricing. It will not be on the website. :)
Would there ever be a way to have a special section of the website for these prices that would only be accessible to forum members? Or have an email distribution list just for forum members?
I'm always looking for good deals, but maybe not for a specific product, and I'd really hate to waste your time asking to run through all of the deals and details over the phone, plus I'm usually working long hours, so I'd have to call at my job, which would probably be frowned upon.
Just trying to throw out an idea to make these sales more convenient for both parties. There have been some great deals offered, and I'd hate to miss them.
Scott
-
Would there ever be a way to have a special section of the website for these prices that would only be accessible to forum members? Or have an email distribution list just for forum members?
I'm always looking for good deals, but maybe not for a specific product, and I'd really hate to waste your time asking to run through all of the deals and details over the phone, plus I'm usually working long hours, so I'd have to call at my job, which would probably be frowned upon.
Just trying to throw out an idea to make these sales more convenient for both parties. There have been some great deals offered, and I'd hate to miss them.
Scott
The problem is that for many items only "M.A.P." pricing can be put in writing. A quick phone call can get around those pricing rules.
-
The problem is that for many items only "M.A.P." pricing can be put in writing. A quick phone call can get around those pricing rules.
Yes, that's what I figured. I thought maybe you could do a promotion like the occasional Outlaw Audio sales, where the only people able to access the sale pricing are the ones that have created a private login ID and password, so they're restricted from the general public.
While their sales offer their own products, they also do feature some products from other manufacturers, which are likely subject to the same MAP restrictions.
Scott