AVS Discussions

AV Science => AVS Special Deals => Topic started by: AVSLaurie on July 19, 2019, 12:47:54 PM

Title: Friday Flash Sale - July 19, 2019
Post by: AVSLaurie on July 19, 2019, 12:47:54 PM
Well, besides it being Christmas in July, it is also my birthday, so I am feeling ... generous 8)

I've got JVC b-stock for a very special price

JVC LX-UH1 4K HDR DLP              $1,299
DLA-NX5 4K D-ILA PROJECTOR    $3,299
DLA-NX7 4K D-ILA PROJECTOR    $4,499

Ground shipping included - prior sales excluded
Limited to in stock only, 1 year manufacturer's warranty
Price is good ONLY through Monday, July 22nd
Title: Re: Friday Flash Sale - July 19, 2019
Post by: Bernpaud on July 19, 2019, 07:19:21 PM
Happy Birthday!
Title: Re: Friday Flash Sale - July 19, 2019
Post by: David Vaughn on July 19, 2019, 07:40:54 PM
Well, besides it being Christmas in July, it is also my birthday, so I am feeling ... generous 8)

I've got JVC b-stock for a very special price

JVC LX-UH1 4K HDR DLP              $1,299
DLA-NX5 4K D-ILA PROJECTOR    $3,299
DLA-NX7 4K D-ILA PROJECTOR    $4,499

Ground shipping included - prior sales excluded
Limited to in stock only, 1 year manufacturer's warranty
Price is good ONLY through Monday, July 22nd
Happy birthday! 
Title: Re: Friday Flash Sale - July 19, 2019
Post by: AVSMike on July 19, 2019, 11:48:52 PM
Happy Birthday to Laurie and my daughter. :) 
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal