AVS Discussions

Flat Panels => 4K UltraHD => Topic started by: Barry on July 03, 2019, 12:06:02 AM

Title: A 77 OLED choice: Sony or LG?
Post by: Barry on July 03, 2019, 12:06:02 AM
 We are thinking of buying a new 77 inch TV. Our choices are:

Sony: 77" Class - OLED - A9G MASTER Series 

Or the LG OLED77C9PUB
 
Anyone have an opinion?  We like them both and have an LG 65 incher, which works great.


Title: Re: A 77 OLED choice: Sony or LG?
Post by: AVSMike on July 03, 2019, 10:52:56 AM
We are thinking of buying a new 77 inch TV. Our choices are:

Sony: 77" Class - OLED - A9G MASTER Series

Or the LG OLED77C9PUB
 
Anyone have an opinion?  We like them both and have an LG 65 incher, which works great.
I think they are so close that I would go with whichever you found cheaper.
Title: Re: A 77 OLED choice: Sony or LG?
Post by: David Vaughn on July 03, 2019, 12:11:41 PM
I think they are so close that I would go with whichever you found cheaper.
Totally agree. 
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal