AVS Discussions

Projectors => Premium Projectors => Topic started by: ed weinman on June 10, 2019, 05:00:45 PM

Title: Controling a Panamorph Lens via the JVC RS500 projector remote
Post by: ed weinman on June 10, 2019, 05:00:45 PM
Is it possible to use the JVC RS500 projector remote to control the attached Panamorph 460(I think that's the model number) lens?
Title: Re: Controling a Panamorph Lens via the JVC RS500 projector remote
Post by: AVSMike on June 10, 2019, 08:06:26 PM
Is it possible to use the JVC RS500 projector remote to control the attached Panamorph 460(I think that's the model number) lens?
With a fixed in place lens, you use the anamorphic button. Mode A is used with scope movies and mode B is used with 16:9 movies. Page 50 of the owner's manual.
Title: Re: Controling a Panamorph Lens via the JVC RS500 projector remote
Post by: ed weinman on June 10, 2019, 09:58:36 PM
Mike, I'm sorry for being such a klutz, but I do NOT see an anamorphic putton on the remote!! 
Title: Re: Controling a Panamorph Lens via the JVC RS500 projector remote
Post by: AVSCraig on June 11, 2019, 09:17:06 AM
Mike, I'm sorry for being such a klutz, but I do NOT see an anamorphic putton on the remote!!
Page 50 in your owners manual has the settings. 
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal