AVS Discussions
Movie and TV Discussion => Blu-rays => Topic started by: TRainH2O on April 20, 2019, 10:41:06 AM
-
1st Summoning
A Face in the Crowd
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective (25th Anniversary Edition)
(https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/71098/aceventurapetdetective25thanniversaryedition.html)Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls
Backyard Epics: Movie Trailers from the Underground
(https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/72002/backyardepics.html)Bisbee '17
Coyotaje
(https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/69132/coyotaje.html)Destroyer 2018
Doll Murder Spree
(https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/71998/dollmurderspree.html)Doreiku The Animation - The Complete Series
Escape Room
Fairnelli
Glass: The Brivido Giallo Trilogy (2015)
Hagazussa: A Heathen's Curse
Hal
I Spit on Your Grave: Deja Vu
Light in the Water
Maria the Virgin Witch: The Complete Series (Essentials)
Mikagura School Suite: The Complete Series (Essentials)
Modern Romance
Noir Archive Volume 1: 1944-1954 (9-Film Collection)
Paradise Alley
Pazucus: Island of Vomit and Despair
Please Teacher!
Reversed
Sankarea: Undying Love - The Complete Series (Essentials)
Scared Stiff
Scream and Scream Again (Kino)
Shameless: The Complete Ninth Season
Shooting Stars
Soviet Zombie Invasion
Strawberry Estates
The House of the Seven Gables
The Informer
The Land Unknown
The Lightest Darkness
The Strange Door
Tito and the Birds
Underground 1928
White Sands
Yesterday (2009)
-
Always thanks Tracy. I am looking forward to David’s review of Soviet Zombie Invasion.
-
Always thanks Tracy. I am looking forward to David’s review of Soviet Zombie Invasion.
You are most welcome, Barry.
As for David, I'm sure he will be right on that review but I hear that he has Pazucus: Island of Vomit and Despair in line first. :D
-
My desk is completely empty...no reviews to catch up on. Sorry guys :)
-
David,
If you are free, check out the prisoner on amazon prime (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F27QXZ7)..
-
Still watching GOT :)
-
multi-tasking David! :)