AVS Discussions

Projectors => Calibration => Topic started by: Light Illusion on April 10, 2019, 04:59:59 PM

Title: Anyone got any calibration questions?
Post by: Light Illusion on April 10, 2019, 04:59:59 PM
Happy to help where I can.

Steve
Title: Re: Anyone got any calibration questions?
Post by: Rencan on January 01, 2020, 04:25:55 PM
Upgraded from an RS400 to the JVC NX-7. How many hours on projector recommended before calibration?

Thanks,
Title: Re: Anyone got any calibration questions?
Post by: AVSCraig on January 02, 2020, 11:40:36 AM
Upgraded from an RS400 to the JVC NX-7. How many hours on projector recommended before calibration?

Thanks,
Usually around 100 hours. It's as much to make sure the lamp and projector are settled in and working 100% as anything else. 
Title: Re: Anyone got any calibration questions?
Post by: Rencan on January 04, 2020, 09:34:07 PM
Thank you

Title: Re: Anyone got any calibration questions?
Post by: kmdas on January 26, 2020, 01:54:58 PM
Steve:

I am struggling with calibrating a Lumagen Radiance Pro for use with a JVC NX7. I posted my questions and details in the "Lumagen Radiance Pro" thread, and would love any suggestions you have. (I am not reposting my questions/issues here to avoid unnecessarily making this thread too long).

Thanks in advance.
Kaustuv
Title: Re: Anyone got any calibration questions?
Post by: Light Illusion on May 24, 2022, 02:04:15 PM
Sorry - totally missed this post.
(To be honest the low level of traffic means I've not been here often..)
I'll check the Lumagen thread.


Edit to add: Oh - a post from 2020...
Eeek!
Was it really that long ago I check back here.
Sorry, hope you got sorted!

Steve
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal