AVS Discussions

Movie and TV Discussion => New Movies => Topic started by: tripplej on April 08, 2019, 01:29:12 PM

Title: Brightburn
Post by: tripplej on April 08, 2019, 01:29:12 PM
An Evil Superman???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6eB0JT1DI4

Synopsis: What if a child from another world crash-landed on Earth, but instead of becoming a hero to mankind, he proved to be something far more sinister? With Brightburn, the visionary filmmaker of Guardians of the Galaxy and Slither presents a startling, subversive take on a radical new genre: superhero horror.
Title: Re: Brightburn
Post by: TRainH2O on April 09, 2019, 11:09:20 AM
Wow, that's dark. I suppose super villains have to start somewhere. 

With the origin stories of Joker and Glass coming out, I bet we'll see more of these types of movies.
Title: Re: Brightburn
Post by: tripplej on April 09, 2019, 11:39:23 AM
yeah, these are definitely not your hero superhero's.

I guess in MCU and DC, they are the villians. lol. :)

Title: Re: Brightburn
Post by: AVSMike on October 14, 2019, 09:44:21 AM
Yes, movie is dark, but I did like it. 
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal