AVS Discussions

AV Science => Introduce Yourself => Topic started by: SRW1000 on April 06, 2019, 08:06:15 PM

Title: Hello Everyone
Post by: SRW1000 on April 06, 2019, 08:06:15 PM
Greetings, fellow enthusiasts.  

I've been lurking for a while, but finally decided to join.  Been very happy with dealing with the AVS Store and I'm looking forward to the discussions on this site.

Scott
Title: Re: Hello Everyone
Post by: AVSMike on April 06, 2019, 08:39:08 PM
Welcome to the forum. :) 
Title: Re: Hello Everyone
Post by: TRainH2O on April 06, 2019, 09:00:12 PM
Hey, Scott. Welcome.
Title: Re: Hello Everyone
Post by: David Vaughn on April 06, 2019, 10:52:41 PM
Welcome!
Title: Re: Hello Everyone
Post by: Barry on April 06, 2019, 11:52:20 PM
Was I the only one who had to,pay a membership fee?😃😆🤪. 
Title: Re: Hello Everyone
Post by: SRW1000 on April 07, 2019, 12:10:14 AM
Was I the only one who had to,pay a membership fee?😃😆🤪.
I think they're letting just about anyone in these days.  ::)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal