AVS Discussions

Movie and TV Discussion => Blu-rays => Topic started by: TRainH2O on March 30, 2019, 11:06:42 AM

Title: April 2, 2019 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: TRainH2O on March 30, 2019, 11:06:42 AM
350 Days
A Breath Away
A Silent Voice
A Violent Man
Adventures at the Chocolate Factory
 (https://bluray.highdefdigest.com/69240/adventuresatthechocolatefactory.html)American Relapse
An Innocent Man (Kino)
Basilisk: The Ouka Ninja Scrolls - Part One
Bumblebee (https://discuss.avscience.com/index.php?topic=1945.0) (Reviewed by David Vaughn)
Bumblebee & Transformers: 6-Movie Pack
Castle Town Dandelion: The Complete Series (Essentials)
Chaos Dragon: The Complete Series (Essentials)
Dances with the Dragons: The Complete Series
Dragon Ball Super: Part 07
Egg
Golden Kamuy: Season One (Limited Edition)
Green Card
Hal
Help, I Shrunk My Teacher
Nancy Drew and the Hidden Staircase
No Alternative
Patrick (2019)
Pledge
Pokémon: Indigo League - Season 1
Rust Creek
Space Battleship Tiramisu: Season 1
Terra Formars
The Great Buster: A Celebration
The Man Who Killed Hitler and Then the Bigfoot
The Mule (https://discuss.avscience.com/index.php?topic=1940.0) (Reviewed by David Vaughn)
Unstrung Heroes
Vice
Title: Re: April 2, 2019 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: Barry on April 02, 2019, 02:18:01 PM
Hooray!  I thought I had lost my weekly updates.  Tracy, it's what they said to Kotter:

   Welcome back, your dreams were your ticket out
Welcome back, to that same old place that you laughed about
Well the names have all changed since you hung around
But those dreams have remained and they've turned around
Who'd have thought they'd lead ya
(Who'd have thought they'd lead ya)
Back here where we need ya
(Back here where we need ya)
Yeah we tease him a lot 'cause we got him on the spot
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back, welcome back
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back
We always could spot a friend, welcome back
And I smile when I think how you must have been
And I know what a scene you were learning in
Was there something that made you come back again
And what could ever lead ya
(What could ever lead ya)
Back here where we need ya
(Back here where we need ya)
Yeah we tease him a lot 'cause we got him on the spot
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back, welcome back
Welcome back, welcome back


Title: Re: April 2, 2019 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: TRainH2O on April 02, 2019, 02:25:30 PM
It has always been my pleasure to post the weekly list. I find it a good way for me to keep up with what's coming out.

The fact that others find it useful makes it even better.
Title: Re: April 2, 2019 Blu-ray Releases
Post by: tripplej on April 02, 2019, 03:27:45 PM
There are a few here, I want to check out, mainly Green Card.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal