AVS Discussions
Video Source Devices => Blu-ray => Topic started by: bmoney on December 06, 2016, 07:58:40 AM
-
best:
Godfather II
Empire Strikes Back
Worst:
Major League 2
Fletch 2
Anchorman 2
it seems comedy sequels dont do well why is that?
-
Worst: The Scorch Trials
-
Worst: Scorched
what is that a sequel to?
-
what is that a sequel to?
The Maze Runner... I miss spelled the sequel title (now corrected as The Scorch Trials).
-
What, no razzies for:
Highlander 2 - The Quickening
The Howling 2 (or Your Sister Is A Werewolf)
At least as coherent, vs. unintentionally funny, sequels go...
-
Worst: The Scorch Trials
I liked The Scorch Trials, even though I didn't think it was as good as Maze Runner. Decent though.
-
The Dark Knight sequels were great. Watched all three movies over 3 nights a few weeks ago. There's a 4K UHD re - buy I'd jump at. Heath Ledger in The Dark Knight is off the charts nuts !
-
Ted 2...while not as funny as the first...was pretty good
Neighbors 2 - nothing like the first...my wife and i cried laughing at the first ...and only chuckled at the second
-
The Empire Strikes Back, Godfather II, The Dark Knight, and The Exorcist III (really was a sequel to the first movie as the second movie was a disaster). I think some of the Marvel titles are good such as: Avengers II, Captain America -The Winter Soldier, and X-Men 2. Hellboy II was good, as well.
Re: Anchorman II, I thought it was pretty funny.
The worst sequels? Too many to list as most are quite bad.