AVS Discussions

Classifieds => Projectors => Topic started by: LGabrielPhoto on March 27, 2018, 05:51:28 PM

Title: WTB: JVC RS 520 or equivalent (JVC only)
Post by: LGabrielPhoto on March 27, 2018, 05:51:28 PM
Projector purchased. Closed. :)
Title: Re: WTB: JVC RS 520 or equivalent (JVC only)
Post by: AVSCraig on March 27, 2018, 06:39:13 PM
We still have some new ones on closeout at AV Science !  :)
Title: Re: WTB: JVC RS 520 or equivalent (JVC only)
Post by: LGabrielPhoto on March 27, 2018, 06:56:18 PM
We still have some new ones on closeout at AV Science !  :)
Thanks for that :D
Sadly my budget tops at $3000. I have an offer for a little under that for a demo unit with full warranty from the dealer but I figured I would check around in case a better offer comes up. :D
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal