AVS Discussions

AV Science => Support => Topic started by: HomeTheaterGuy on March 08, 2018, 02:47:51 PM

Title: What changes would you like to see at AVS Discussions?
Post by: HomeTheaterGuy on March 08, 2018, 02:47:51 PM
Are there any changes or additions you'd like to see at AVS Discussions?  Is there anything we can do to make it easier to use the site?

The AVS crew
Title: Re: What changes would you like to see at AVS Discussions?
Post by: Harro on June 11, 2018, 11:15:45 AM
It would be nice to have a "Introduce yourself" thread and also a "General" thread for off topic stuff.
Title: Re: What changes would you like to see at AVS Discussions?
Post by: HomeTheaterGuy on June 11, 2018, 11:43:01 AM
Harro,

Thanks for your suggestion! I've added an "Introduce Yourself" board.

I'd like to keep the forum about home theaters, so I'll have to think about a "General" area.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal