AVS Discussions
Audio => Speakers => Topic started by: AVSCraig on January 11, 2018, 04:06:47 PM
-
I had a chance to demo the SVS Ultra Towers and center, two Prime Elevation speakers and two Prime Satellite speakers for rears, at CES. Plus a PC 4000 subwoofer ! These speakers have always sounded great in my opinion. and they sounded great again yesterday. I could easily live with these speakers !
(https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/26685772_10215102552578243_5195763537691118452_o.jpg?oh=315348adce1b05a31cfbdfa59092241d&oe=5AF45A74)
(https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/26677800_10215102553018254_8793491338791288925_o.jpg?oh=c11bbe99c9c96c02a19f655e5d33b425&oe=5AFF47D5)
(https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/26677840_10215102553778273_3183459417346951637_o.jpg?oh=b5e0fa6f8c26216c9861d1db28116080&oe=5AF8D745)
(https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/26756793_10215102554378288_4084900470631541962_o.jpg?oh=81d8a46aa5480c913e2e734c15724649&oe=5AFBB4AC)
They have a clean not fatiguing sound, that isn't too different from my Martin Logan Motion series speakers. I like them.
-
The SB4000 and PB4000 subs are very nice additions to their line up also.
-
Do you have a set of Ultra speakers to demo in your Rochester location?
-
Do you have a set of Ultra speakers to demo in your Rochester location?
Unfortunately we do not have those speakers for demo.