AVS Discussions
Movie and TV Discussion => Movie reviews => Topic started by: AVSCraig on December 22, 2017, 12:24:38 PM
-
One of 2017's best movies also has an excellent reference picture and DTS - X audio track on 4K UHD Blu - ray. I really enjoyed this, and have watched it several time with friends. A very sharp crisp picture with excellent black levels.
Sound - 4.5+ / 5
Picture - 4.5 / 5
Movie - 4.25 / 5
(https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/23155112_10214500900377314_2901799334765822253_o.jpg?oh=5594a19e8d1e07b789de1d8d77e691ac&oe=5AB45508)
(https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/23157465_10214500900857326_5360702077101557575_o.jpg?oh=e47846b47cc1f4cfe3feb65fd2a75b06&oe=5AB64363)
(https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/23000051_10214500907417490_8021977032263485568_o.jpg?oh=e290b0cd394c8bd04831f012c5396d66&oe=5AC87829)
(https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/23154779_10214500908857526_8563624997738938473_o.jpg?oh=d10c065cdc43abb542c675c172066834&oe=5AC909F0)
(https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/23116961_10214500916057706_8951099790898405264_o.jpg?oh=8d20f80fc76e2a861fde1454ae8b517f&oe=5AB9BE47)
-
Are those pic's after the Chad B. Calibration or just rehashed pics you posted on that other forum some time ago? ;D :P Still looks great though. ;)
-
Are those pic's after the Chad B. Calibration or just rehashed pics you posted on that other forum some time ago? ;D :P Still looks great though. ;)
Pre - Chad. I basically have to watch a movie to get good screen shots, so I'll take post Chad pics going forward of new 4K Blu-rays ( or ones I haven't shot screen shots of yet ).