AVS Discussions

Audio => Subwoofers => Topic started by: Burnsze15 on November 15, 2017, 03:32:50 PM

Title: Everything JTR Subwoofers!!
Post by: Burnsze15 on November 15, 2017, 03:32:50 PM
Hi Gang, wanted to start a discussion thread here for current, past, and future JTR enthusiasts and owners of Jeff's incredible line of Subs

Any owners past or present, or future out there?

Currently have order for one, possibly two, Cap 4K ULF-LPs!! Can' wait!

I'm 'Razevents' from the former AVS Forum.

Welcome to JTR Sub Madness!!
Title: Re: Everything JTR Subwoofers!!
Post by: AVSMike on December 09, 2017, 10:44:46 AM
Hi Gang, wanted to start a discussion thread here for current, past, and future JTR enthusiasts and owners of Jeff's incredible line of Subs

Any owners past or present, or future out there?

Currently have order for one, possibly two, Cap 4K ULF-LPs!! Can' wait!

I'm 'Razevents' from the former AVS Forum.

Welcome to JTR Sub Madness!!

JTR has some very nice subs. Last one I listened to was the CAPTIVATORULF 4000. Definitely an imprssive sub. :)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal