AVS Discussions

AV Science => Support => Topic started by: ed weinman on November 10, 2017, 09:05:02 AM

Title: Cable: from JVC DLA-RS500U projector to computer input
Post by: ed weinman on November 10, 2017, 09:05:02 AM
I need help!

I need a cable to update the projector which has an RS-232C terminal (D-sub 9-pin male) to my HP computer which has
a vga 15-pin female terminal.

Where can I purchase such a cable?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Title: Re: Cable: from JVC DLA-RS500U projector to computer input
Post by: AVSMike on November 10, 2017, 10:17:00 AM
I need help!

I need a cable to update the projector which has an RS-232C terminal (D-sub 9-pin male) to my HP computer which has
a vga 15-pin female terminal.

Where can I purchase such a cable?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Here is the procedure and the items needed. Ignore the firmware update number. This is just to give you the procedure and items needed.
http://www3.jvckenwood.com/english/download/file/Update_Procedure_u83.2.pdf (http://www3.jvckenwood.com/english/download/file/Update_Procedure_u83.2.pdf)
Title: Re: Cable: from JVC DLA-RS500U projector to computer input
Post by: ed weinman on November 10, 2017, 11:13:46 AM
Here is the procedure and the items needed. Ignore the firmware update number. This is just to give you the procedure and items needed.
http://www3.jvckenwood.com/english/download/file/Update_Procedure_u83.2.pdf (http://www3.jvckenwood.com/english/download/file/Update_Procedure_u83.2.pdf)

Thanks, Mike
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal