AVS Discussions

AV Science => Support => Topic started by: Bombertodd on October 06, 2017, 06:23:55 PM

Title: Login error
Post by: Bombertodd on October 06, 2017, 06:23:55 PM
When I login, it shows me logged in as admin??? If I go into a thread, it shows being logged in as myself (Bombertodd). If I go back to the main page I'm admin again. Strange.
Title: Re: Login error
Post by: AVSCraig on October 06, 2017, 06:27:37 PM
We are working on it - stay tuned ! :-X
Title: Re: Login error
Post by: AVSCraig on October 06, 2017, 06:28:41 PM
When I login, it shows me logged in as admin??? If I go into a thread, it shows being logged in as myself (Bombertodd). If I go back to the main page I'm admin again. Strange.

In fact it showed me logged is as you ! But my posts are from me ( yes - it's really me ) !
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal