AVS Discussions

Movie and TV Discussion => Blu-rays => Topic started by: Death Dream on November 14, 2016, 06:38:28 PM

Title: Favorite 3D movies
Post by: Death Dream on November 14, 2016, 06:38:28 PM
What are your favorite 3D movies?

Dredd would have to be mine. Need to increase my 3D collection though - so lets hear it!
Title: Re: Favorite 3D movies
Post by: ShadeRF on November 22, 2016, 09:39:47 PM
I just picked up Dredd. Some of my favorite 3D movies I have seen are Prometheus, Avatar, God I'll,  Legends of the Guardians, and Great and Powerful OZ.
Title: Re: Favorite 3D movies
Post by: Death Dream on December 05, 2016, 09:05:00 PM
I actually haven't seen many of those.

I did just pick up the 3D hobbit collection on sale so I'll be diving into that when I get the time as it is a really long series. But I also bought Lord of the Rings series too. So I should be pretty busy for awhile trying to watch these with family.
Title: Re: Favorite 3D movies
Post by: DLCPhoto on December 05, 2016, 10:15:06 PM
Gravity is awesome in 3D, in my opinion.  Screen becomes a window into that world.

Avatar another favorite, as is Everest.

And for pure eye candy, there is Despicable Me 1 and 2, if you enjoy that genre.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal