AVS Discussions

JVC X790!!! Basically Brand new 5 Hours on Original Bulb $4,000

JVC X790!!! Basically Brand new 5 Hours on Original Bulb $4,000
« on: November 14, 2017, 06:58:04 AM »
Lets start off first by saying!! Yes I am one that has been banned off of AVS. I recently got married in August and was out of town and busy of course for the wedding and I had a classified post up. When I got back I posted that I was back and ready to ship items if anyone purchased!! And walla I am banned for bumping my thread.!!! With that being said I refuse to go to that place anymore.

I purchased this projector brand new from a authorized dealer. It has around 5 hours on original bulb of course. I am selling due to the fact the new wife found out how much I paid for it and well lets just say flipped out !!

I can provide pics and everything else. This is a amazing price on a brand new projector. I will be parting out my whole room unfortunately so take a look in the audio section as well for Martin Logan Speakers and subs.!!!

Re: JVC X790!!! Basically Brand new 5 Hours on Original Bulb $4,000
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 07:38:55 AM »
Are you getting out of the hobby?
Mike Garrett
AV Science Sales
585-671-2968
mike@avscience.com

JVC, Sony, Epson, Marantz, Denon, Yamaha, Onkyo, Stewart, Seymour, Screen Innovations, Screen Excellence, DNP, Carada, Da-Lite, Vutec, Triad, SVS, Martin Logan, Def Tech, RBH, M&K and many other brands.

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 08:01:32 AM »
More then likely yes. I have a 3 year old and will probably end up redoing the basement for her as well.

Hopefully
It sells quick

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2017, 09:32:15 AM »
More then likely yes. I have a 3 year old and will probably end up redoing the basement for her as well.

Hopefully
It sells quick

I would make it more of a media room, so that all can enjoy it. I am sure, soon, she would love to watch her kind of movies on a big screen.
Mike Garrett
AV Science Sales
585-671-2968
mike@avscience.com

JVC, Sony, Epson, Marantz, Denon, Yamaha, Onkyo, Stewart, Seymour, Screen Innovations, Screen Excellence, DNP, Carada, Da-Lite, Vutec, Triad, SVS, Martin Logan, Def Tech, RBH, M&K and many other brands.

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2017, 10:59:23 AM »
That's my plan. My Wife would rather me spend less on a tv and make the room for everyone . Just hoping I can sell this projector and some speakers

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2017, 03:28:51 PM »
Obo