AVS Discussions
  Go Down

Falcon Screens

Falcon Screens
« on: November 14, 2016, 07:18:49 PM »
So I'm seriously considering converting my current theater setup consisting of 16:9 screen with speakers beside and below the screen to a constant-height 2.35:1 acoustically-transparent screen.  Reading up on different available screens, it sounds like one of the best performing screens for the money is the Falcon Screens Vision Horizon.  I never heard of Falcon Screens before reading about them in the forums.  Can anyone speak to the quality of the product and the service from this company?

AVSCraig

• Home Theater Lover / Sales / Advice
    • AV Science, Inc
Re: Falcon Screens
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 02:26:20 PM »
So I'm seriously considering converting my current theater setup consisting of 16:9 screen with speakers beside and below the screen to a constant-height 2.35:1 acoustically-transparent screen.  Reading up on different available screens, it sounds like one of the best performing screens for the money is the Falcon Screens Vision Horizon.  I never heard of Falcon Screens before reading about them in the forums.  Can anyone speak to the quality of the product and the service from this company?

I've sold several Falcon screens. I've never had a complaint. I'd suggest you get a screen samples from them ( I'm not sure if we have any at AV Science or not ).
Direct (585) 671-2972 8:00am - 4:30pm Pacific 
www.avscience.com  craig@avscience.com
We carry projectors, screens, speakers, receivers etc. !!
Twitter - @AVS_Craig Sacramento CA area

Re: Falcon Screens
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2016, 09:52:31 PM »
I've sold several Falcon screens. I've never had a complaint. I'd suggest you get a screen samples from them ( I'm not sure if we have any at AV Science or not ).

Yep, Rich has samples in the mail to me.  Thanks!

Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal